G.N.O. 2018 VIP Host Committe - check list
- EVENT DATE: Saturday, June 23, 2018 | Katzen Arts Center NW DC | 5-9pm
- HAVE QUESTIONS: Please email Grace Austin: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. IDENTIFY AND SECURE:
- single or bulk gift bag item donations for (100) VIP and/or (200) general admission guest gift bags. (e.g. beauty vendors, gift certificates for goods, events and services, magazine, glass ware, wine, or club subscriptions)
- "in-kind" donations for the VIP lounge (e.g. wine, champagne, etc.)
- two (2) "in- kind" donors for the silent auction (e.g. spa packages, hotel stays, dc sports team tickets, concert tickets, personal chef services, etc.),
2. SEND OUT SPONSOR/DONOR INVITATION LETTER (w/ sponsorship opportunities and levels):
- Once you confirm a contribution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the G.N.O. team will contact the Sponsor/Donor with a personalized thank you and a letter of confirmation in your name.
3. SELL 10-15 GENERAL AND/OR VIP TICKETS
4. SHARE BENEFIT INFORMATION ON YOUR PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Sample Social Media Posts
It's almost time for the 2018 Girls' Night Out by Shawn Yancy Benefit. Join me June 23rd at the Katzen Arts Center to help raise money for @rwlc_setlc. #GNObySY #SETennisCtr
Get ready for an unforgettable experience! The 2018 Girls' Night Out by Shawn Yancy Benefit will help fund educational & recreational programs for @rwlc_setlc. See you June 23rd! #GNObySY
Social Media Names and Hashtags
@gno.by.shawnyancy - Instagram
@GNObyShawnYancy - Facebook
@ShawnYancy - Twitter
@rwlc_setlc - Instagram
@rwlc_setlc_dc - Twitter
#GNObySY #PartyForACause #GNObyShawnYancy
NEED HELP OR HAVE A QUESTION?
Girls' Night Out By Shawn Yancy Benefit is a charity fundraiser. We are collecting donations and raising money on behalf of our 2018 beneficiary: The Recreation Wishlist Committee (RWLC).RWLC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves the educational & recreational needs of children in Washington, DC.
Thank you for your help & commitment to Girls' Night Out by Shawn Yancy